- He’s been a Trial Lawyer for over 30 years
- Highly qualified for the office of Associate Judge by the Chicago Bar Association
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law for over 10 years, at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent, College of Law
- Managed and directed advanced training programs for trial lawyers in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Lead attorney on hundreds of contested trials and motions
- The Past winner of AGACL (Association of Government Attorneys in Capital Litigation) Regional Vice President’s Award for excellence in the trial of capital cases.